Precautionary measures related to Coronavirus
Your health is our top priority
We are happy to announce that the Gasserhof opened on June 11th. To ensure comfort, relaxation and maximum safety, we are adopting the highest standards of hygiene and safety.
We feel lucky to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city, here in the heart of the Isarco Valley nature. Our small structure is relatively small and our special location ensures a break dedicated to hikes in the middle of nature, fresh air and mountain landscape.
Everything we do is with your safety and health in mind.
The following precautionary measures are in effect:
- The Gasserhof team is trained and equipped according to the security measures
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the hotel
- The kitchen brigade wears gloves and a mask
- The kitchen and cooking utensils are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- The body temperature of all guests and employees is checked
- All rooms are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals
- The minimum distances are observed
If you wish to receive more information on our hygiene and health regulations or on the current situation in South Tyrol and in Italy, do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to answer all your questions.
Advantageous cancellation conditions
Due to the current situation around Covid-19, we have adjusted our cancellation policy for you and made it more flexible. Until August 31st this means: Should you not be able to take your planned vacation due to the precautionary measures (for quarantine, entry restrictions, etc.), your booking can be canceled free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. Should a similar situation arise in autumn, we will of course comply with you.