Apartment Lodge Sigi & Albin – Price list 2018/2019
|Apartment Lodge||from € 103,- to € 123,-|
|Apartment Lodge Family||from € 107,- to € 127,-|
The prices are per person and night, including the Gasserhof gourmet half board and excluding the local tourist tax.
- In case of a stay for less than 7 days a surcharge of € 5,00 per day must be paid
- Free use of the sauna as well as the rebuilt indoor-outdoor pool in Hotel Gasserhof
- All apartments are non-smoking apartments
- Domestic animals are not permitted
- Basement car park for a daily surcharge of € 8,00
Every person over the age of 14 must pay a special tax on his/her stay in the community, which is € 1,90 per person and night. This amount is not included in the total price of your stay in the apartements and it can only be paid on the spot.
Conditions of cancellation
- We ask for your understanding that in case of short notice of cancellation (4 weeks before the beginnin of the holiday) we keep the deposit and if you arrive later or leave earlier as agreed we have to charge you 50% of the price.
- You are free to cancel in an interval from 8 to 6 weeks before the beginning of the holiday
- In case of at least 15 days’ notice of cancellation before the beginning of the holiday: The cancellation charge is 40% of the total price.
- In case of at least 8 days’ notice of cancellation before the beginning of the holiday: 60% of the total price.
- In case of less than 8 days’ notice of cancellation before the beginning of the holiday: 70% of the total price.
The cancellation must occur through a written statement and it must be in the hands of the hotelier within the periods of time marked above before the arrival day.
In case of not occupying the room for the reserved period of time without cancellation the guest is obliged to pay a charge of 70% of the total price.
The agreed price includes board and lodging and any other services.
If not all the reserved beds are occupied or cancelled, the cancellation charges are only related to the beds which are not occupied or cancelled.
Exclusion of liability
We strive to provide accurate and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. We reserve the right to make changes without notice or to amend the information. Only the specific service offer or the booking confirmation is binding. For external links we can – despite careful control – assume no liability. For the content of linked pages exclusively their operators are responsible.
For the purposes of the GDPR, we inform you that your data will be used and saved exclusively for processing your application and will not be disclosed or distributed to third parties. Regarding data processing, you are entitled to all rights according to the GDPR. The holder of the rights is Margit Goller – For more information about your rights, please visit here .Book your holiday with us right here!