Hotel Gasserhof – Price list 2018/2019
|Traditional||from € 88,- to € 103,-*|
|Junior Suite||from € 104,- to € 125,-|
|Junior Suite Panorama||from € 107,- to € 133,-|
|Junior Suite Deluxe||from € 115,- to € 146,-|
|Family Suite||from € 110,- to € 142,-|
|Grand Family Suite||from € 114,- to € 146,-|
|Apartment Lodge||from € 103,- to € 123,-|
|Apartment Lodge Family||from € 107,- to € 127,-|
Price conditions and discounts
The prices are per person per night incuding the Gasserhof gourmet half board. The local tourist tax is not included. The reduction for a stay only with breakfast is € 17,00 per person per day.
- Single room surcharge € 6,00 per day
- Surcharge on staying in a double room by one person € 15,00 per day
- Children staying in a seperate room (double or single room) must pay the whole price
- Basement car park for a daily surcharge of € 8,00
Reductions for children:
The following reduced prices are only related to children in spare beds in a double room and only in case of a stay for at least 3 nights:
- Children under the age of 3 stay in our hotel gratis
- Between the ages of 3 and 9,99 50% reduction
- Between the ages of 10 and 14,99 30% reduction
- Above the age of 15 20% reduction
Pets on request, please:
For the four-legged members of your family there is a charge of € 8,00 per day ( without feed) and we ask for your understanding that we charge you € 15,00 for the final clean-up if required.
Please, bring with you the basket or rug of your pet.
We ask for your understanding that pets are not allowed to enter the dining-rooms, the back garden and the spa area. In order to not disturb other guests we ask you to take your pets with you to the hotel bar only if it’s necessary.
Whish for a particular room:
We fulfil your desire for a particular room with pleasure, however, we cannot guarantee you a fixed room number.
Every person over the age of 14 must pay a special tax on his/her stay in the community, which is € 1,90 per person and night. This amount is not included in the total price of your stay in the apartements and it can only be paid on the spot.
Deposit: we would be grateful for a written reservation via e-mail. Your reservation will be valid, after receiving 30% down payment of the total amount for each room.
Our bank contact:
IBAN IT 59 L 08307 58222 000305000009
Owner of the account: Hotel Gasserhof des Goller H. & Co. KG
39042 St. Andrä bei Brixen
Payment: Please, pay the rest of the amount on the spot.
Since 01. January 2016 is allowed in Italy to pay until € 2.999 in cash. We accept also: credit card, EC-card, Amexo.
Arrival and departure:
We expect you to arrive from 3.00 p.m. Of course, you may arrive carlier as well, however, it is possible that your room will not have been prepared by then. In case of delay we would be grateful if you could inform us.
We ask you to leave your room on the day of the departure until 10.00 a.m. Late check-out is only available on request and against a surcharge.
Conditions of cancellation
- We ask for your understanding that in case of short notice of cancellation (4 weeks before the beginnin of the holiday) we keep the deposit and if you arrive later or leave earlier as agreed we have to charge you 50% of the price.
- You are free to cancel in an interval from 8 to 6 weeks before the beginning of the holiday
- In case of at least 15 days’ notice of cancellation before the beginning of the holiday: The cancellation charge is 40% of the total price.
- In case of at least 8 days’ notice of cancellation before the beginning of the holiday: 60% of the total price.
- In case of less than 8 days’ notice of cancellation before the beginning of the holiday: 70% of the total price.
The cancellation must occur through a written statement and it must be in the hands of the hotelier within the periods of time marked above before the arrival day.
In case of not occupying the room for the reserved period of time without cancellation the guest is obliged to pay a charge of 70% of the total price.
The agreed price includes board and lodging and any other services.
If not all the reserved beds are occupied or cancelled, the cancellation charges are only related to the beds which are not occupied or cancelled.
Exclusion of liability
We strive to provide accurate and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. We reserve the right to make changes without notice or to amend the information. Only the specific service offer or the booking confirmation is binding. For external links we can – despite careful control – assume no liability. For the content of linked pages exclusively their operators are responsible.
For the purposes of the GDPR, we inform you that your data will be used and saved exclusively for processing your application and will not be disclosed or distributed to third parties. Regarding data processing, you are entitled to all rights according to the GDPR. The holder of the rights is Margit Goller – For more information about your rights, please visit here .Book your holiday with us right here!